The habit of using a planner was instilled in me at an early age of about 11 and I’ve been using one ever since. I remember being annoyed that my teachers would use the first five minutes of class just for everyone to copy their assignments in their planners. Those are the people I blame and that I thank for my obsession with planners and creating lists.
I have used Target, Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer planners previously but my life changed once Plum Paper came into my life. My best friend Erin introduced me to Plum Paper and I actually bought her a planner for Christmas one year before I had ever ordered myself one. Once another year was up with my Lilly was when I finally started to give it a try, and let me tell you everything I love about it.
- The Covers. Plum Paper has every design you could ever want for your front cover. Once you choose your cover, you can add your monogram, a quote, your name, or whatever you want to it. Designing it is also really easy.
- There is something for everyone. Do you prefer big over small or vice versa? Coming right up! If you are looking for a teacher planner, fitness planner, student planner, you will find something that is perfect for you. My favorite is the ME planner which brings me to my next point.
- More personalization. I love this planner because it’s perfect for me. This planner has seven little sections where you can organize your life in seven different ways. I have a row for my job, my internship, my classes, and dinner. The dinner part might sound crazy, but planning out my dinner gets me one step closer to becoming an adult, am I right? You can get the business to write your sections in your planner or you can handwrite them yourself once you get it. If you aren’t in school and you need to organize all of your kids’ activities, the ME planner would be perfect for you.
- Add-on planning sections. Whether you are planning a wedding, writing for a blog, planning your dinners, or trying to keep track of your budget, there is something for you. I personally didn’t add any of these sections to mine, but when I gave my friend Jess her Plum Paper Planner with her budget planner section, she freaked!
- Personalization that doesn’t break the bank. What I love most about Plum Paper is it gives you everything you want and need for a planner with endless amounts of personalization without making you break the bank. Before any add-ons, a ME planner is $32 which is totally worth keeping yourself sane if you ask me. I would totally recommend this planner over Erin Condren because of the dramatic price difference.
There are plenty of add-ons that I didn’t mention. If you like these five things about Plum Paper, make sure you go check them out!